Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Langley, Coquitlam, Surrey and Langley
Get Your Smile Back With Complete Dentures
Complete Dentures are needed when all of the teeth are missing. Without teeth, a person looses their confidence , the ability to speak and eat properly. A good set of complete dentures helps in bridging that gap by restoring a person’s ability to eat, speak and look their best.
Lower Mainland Denture Centre is here to help! We are conveniently located in Pitt Meadows and only a few minutes away from Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey and Coquitlam.
Our Denture Clinic takes pride in offering our patients with quality care, tailored services to meet whatever denture needs you or a loved one might have!
The Complete Denture Process
- On the first day all the treatment options are discussed. The patient can choose between Precision and Standard Dentures and preliminary impressions are taken.
- Final functional impressions are taken on the second appointment.
- A jaw relationship record is taken at the 3rd appointment, as well as teeth selection is done.
- Teeth are set in wax and the patient gets to “Try them”. Here at Lower Mainland Denture Centre, the patient has a say in every single step. If the patient is satisfied with the looks of the new wax dentures, we then begin the process of transforming the wax dentures into your new beautiful smile!
- In the last appointment, the patient is given their new set of dentures.
Book a Free Consultation with our Denturist to learn how complete dentures can help you!